As principals we are seeking the following investment opportunities:
Build-to-Suit Opportunities - Willing to take construction risk, liquidity risk, and lock-in capital for a long duration for credit profiles we like. The tenants do not need to be rated by S&P, Moody or Fitch. We are willing to review audited financials of large, financially qualified tenants. Seeking:
- Office / Medical Office / R&D
- Industrial / Flex / Warehouse / Data Centers / Cold Storage
- Municipal Infrastructure Assets:
- special-use / special purpose assets including, but not limited to roads, bridges, municipal offices, government buildings, courthouses, jails, dormitories, student housing, hospitals, parks, and sewage treatment plants.
- Willing to look at just about any asset type as long as it is leased on a long-term lease to a tenant we like.
- Willing to take "market risk" as opposed to "credit risk" in only two areas:
- student housing in "shooting fish in a barrel" / beachfront locations to growing colleges and universities
- grocery anchored retail shopping centers
- Sale / Leaseback / Expansion / Renovation / New Construction Opportunities of Properties with Credit Tenants (or "bankable" tenants that are below the strict criteria of the rating agencies) - we are wiling to take on construction risk eliminates 98% of the potential competition for net leased assets.