Bison Financial Group has been advising entrepreneurially minded commercial real estate deal junkies since 1994.
Our foundation has been arranging debt & equity on income-producing real estate such as:
- Multifamily (market rate apartments / student housing / affordable / LIHTC / HAP / Section 8 / ALF / SNF / ILF / mobile home parks)
- Commercial properties (office, retail, self-storage, industrial/warehouse, and hotels)
- Single tenant net leased properties (sale/leasebacks, sale/rehab/leasebacks and build-to-suit projects)
Our track record includes funding projects with challenges such as:
- Extremely short timelines to close
- Need for maximum leverage loan
- Need for cash-out refinance
- Syndicator requiring non-recourse loan
- Construction or entitlement risk
- A borrower with horrendous personal credit
In addition to to the usual institutional suspects that have historically funded commercial real estate (Banks, LifeCos, Agency Lenders, Fannie, Freddie, FHA)... we cultivate relationships with alternative investors (CMBS 2.0 shops, credit unions, REITs, private equity groups, family offices, pension funds, hedge funds, endowments, hard money lenders, etc.) that have unique / proprietary balance sheet programs.
One of these unique investors will provide merchant developers 100+% of the cost to build-to-suit a facility leased to a tenant with very strong credit on a long-term lease. Tenants can be investment grade as well as strong companies that do not have a public credit rating.
If you have an opportunity to discuss, please e-mail David Repka 8 to 10 high-level bullet points on the opportunity.