We’ve received a mandate from one of the private equity funds we advise to find compelling investment opportunities in the hospitality and assisted living sectors in these 23 Florida Counties:
• Gulf Coast Area: Levy, Citrus, Hernando, Pasco
• Tampa Bay Area: Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee, Sarasota
• North Central Florida: Alachua, Putnam, Marion, Sumter
• East Coast: Flagler, Volusia, Brevard
• Orlando Area: Lake, Orange, Seminole, Osceola
• South Central Florida: Polk, Hardee, DeSoto, Highlands
Looking for off-market opportunities, not stale listings on LoopNet or “Broker Daisy Chain” assets that no one controls. Ideally, we are looking to develop relationships with potential platform partners with management / operating experience as our investors are allocators of capital, not day-to-day property managers. If you have ever dreamed of having the perfect partner to build a portfolio of assets in Florida, here is your golden opportunity.
Seeking compelling opportunities to buy distressed / foreclosed assets. Also willing to provide JV equity and “White Knight” developer bail-out / rescue funds. We are willing to think outside the box and look at adaptive reuse opportunities and hyper-compelling in-fill, ground up development opportunities.
Here is a map of the state of Florida showing the individual counties:
We will ultimately be looking across the entire state, but until then this should be enough to keep us busy! For more information contact Dave Repka.